Innovation, key to the sustainability of water in agriculture.
“Produce more with less” is the imperative to feed a planet increasingly crowded and hungry. With this ipoint of view, optimizing the use of water resources is essential to ensure adequate production and quality without compromising the ecosystem in a context of increasing scarcity.
Research and technological innovation are the main response to this challenge to produce more food in a sustainable way.
The conference face this issue analyzing the opportunities and benefits of drip irrigation techniques, developed in many countries and for many crops with significant production and environmental benefits. It opens the doors to an innovative sector, which has made great progress and in which Italy can claim business excellence internationally competitive.
- The water management policies in agriculture
- Agriculture and water: risks and opportunities
- Cultivation techniques, water and new technologies
- The role of innovation: drip irrigation
- Drainage Consorzio for irrigation efficiency
- The benefits of drip irrigation, an international vision
- We remind you that the events have a limited number of seats.
Acceptance to participate in the conference will be sent to the following mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact the offices of DAVISION +39 0941 922691 / +39 0941 922693