In every situation – open field, orchard, vineyard or greenhouse – Irritec has designed the best irrigation system to meet your needs. To find out more, our sales team is happy to respond to your individual requirements.
- The principle of localised spraying is synonymous with micro irrigation
- This means focusing watering only where the crop needs to grow, and not between rows or in non-productive areas.
- The main application is in orchards, greenhouses and protected crops.
- Micro irrigation uses mini drippers, sprinklers and mist emitters or nebulisers.
- Developments in plastic pressing technologies mean that today many different reliable, high-precision methods are available, with an infinite variety of flow rates, including ultra-low, to cover all surfaces, and using extremely small-sized droplets.
- Micro irrigation is not an alternative to drip irrigation
Micro irrigation has countless applications, the main ones being:
- Under- and above-foliage irrigation in orchards
- Irrigation and mist irrigation in greenhouses, nurseries and protected crops.
- Anti-frost irrigation in orchards and vineyards.
- Micro climate control in orchards and vineyards, with cooling in hot weather.
- Fertigation, both in open field and in greenhouses, with flow rate up to 20l/h for mini irrigation systems.
- Pest control, primarily in greenhouses and protected crops.
- Watering of lawns and gardens.
- Cooling for livestock (chickens) and warehouses.