INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”)
INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Object of the Treatment
Irritec S.p.A. process personal identification data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment references) – hereinafter referred to as “personal data” or “data”) that you have communicated.
- Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
- A) without your express consent art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– conclude contracts for the goods and services provided by Irritec S.p.A.;
– fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from the relations existing with you;
– fulfil the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for anti-money laundering);
– exercise the rights of Irritec S.p.A., for example the right to defence in court;
- B) Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (Article 7 GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
– sending you via e-mail, mail and/or sms and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services;
– sending you via e-mail, mail and/or sms and/or telephone contacts commercial and/or promotional communications of third parties (for example, service providers, business partners, other Group companies). Please note that if you are already our customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Owner similar to those you have already used, unless you dissent.
- Method of treatment
Processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and/ or automated processing.
For each of the processing purposes mentioned above, the following table specifies the maximum retention period for your personal data, after which we will no longer process your personal data for the aforementioned purposes.
|Definition and management of an offer for products and / or services of your interest||No longer than 10 years after the offer|
|Management of the contractual relationship in relation to products and/or services||time limits established by law|
|Management of the Curricula sent to the company||No longer than 3 years after the last update|
|Take care of any other request from you||No longer than 3 years after the request|
|Sending the requested and/or relevant information in relation to our products and/or services||No longer than 10 years, for our customers, and 5 years for potential customers, from the last collection of personal data|
|Sending tailored advertising messages and customizing the experience depending on the specificity and expectations of the customer||No longer than 10 years, for our customers, and 5 years for potential customers, from the last collection of consent|
|Measuring the performance of our sales, after-sales and advertising services||No longer than 5 years from the provision of the service|
|Conduct customer satisfaction surveys||For the duration of the survey|
At the end of the processing period your data will be deleted or destroyed.
- Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) (contractual obligations) and 2.B) (advertising communications):
to employees and collaborators of the Owner or Group companies in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal managers of the processing and/or system administrators;
to third-party companies or other subjects (such as credit institutions, professional offices, consultants, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external data controllers.
- Data communication
Without the need for an express consent (Article 6 letters b) and c) GDPR), Irritec S.p.A. can communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated.
- Data transfer
Personal data are stored on servers located in Italy, within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller is entitled to move, if necessary, the servers even outside the EU. In this case, Irritec S.p.A. guarantees from now on that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- Nature of data provision and consequences of refusing to answer
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the services referred to in art. 2.A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. The consent can be given by signing the relevant information notice. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the products and services offered by Irritec S.p.A.. However you will still have the right to receive the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
- Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtaining confirmation of the existence or absence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- getting the indication of:
- the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out using electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfilment is impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that there is no prejudice to the right of the interested party to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
- How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– an e-mail to email@example.com
In the event of such requests or any complaints related to how your personal data were processed, you can still send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org